MACD Strategy IQ Option and Binomo, make $50 per day in Philippines using this strategy.
This trading strategy is based on the combination of MACD oscillator, (EMA) Exponential Moving Average, and Parabolic SAR. This is one of the simple IQ Option strategy used by traders to increase their profitability in Philippines.
When used together, these three technical indicators produce better trading signals that help you interpret the latest trend. It helps traders enter a buy or sell position just on time. This combination of indicators as a strategy has been used by many traders to get a profitable result. You can take the challenge to double your IQ Option Account while observing money management and risk management. The Binomo traders can also use this strategy to Double their Binomo Account and share their experience in the comments below.
Details of the Indicators in MACD Trading Strategy
- The (EMA) Exponential Moving Average with 14 periods settings.
- The MACD to indicate the direction and strength of the trend
- The Parabolic SAR indicator to double check the signal
Configure the MACD Strategy on IQ Option and Binomo platform?
Configure the charts, as shown below. The chart selection process is shown with IQ Option platform. You can also configure the chart on Binomo platform in a similar way.
Select the Japanese candlesticks and a time period of 1 hour. The recommended time frame for the trading strategy with this approach is 1 hour.
Click on the indicators button on the bottom left corner of IQ Option platform and select MACD, EMA line, and Parabolic SAR to the diagram. The steps are shown on the below image.
Now keep watching the chart for signals. When the Parabolic SAR dots surface above the price lines, it indicates a down trend. When the dots are displayed below the price line, it shows an up trend.
How to read the charts and trade IQ Option and Binomo?
Opening a BUY trades with MACD strategy?
Before hitting the BUY button or UP Button, verify that you have an upward trend.
- Verify that the previous candle crosses through the EMA line and closes above it.
- Parabolic SAR dots are below the price candles.
- The MACD line (blue) crosses over the signal line (Amber) in the upward direction.
When you find the above conditions, pause until the end of the present candle. Place the BUY trade or UP trade at the start of a new candle. The trade expiry should be equal to double the time frame. In this case, the chart is set at a 1-hour time frame, the trade expiry should be 2 hours.
Opening a SELL trade or DOWN trade using this strategy?
Before you go for a SELL or DOWN trade, ensure the following conditions met.
- The price candle (Red candle) crosses down through the EMA line.
- The MACD line (blue) crosses the signal line (amber) in a downward direction.
- Parabolic SAR dots are seen above the price candles.
Don’t rush to the trade now, wait for the MACD lines cross and wait for the present candle to finish. Then double-check all the three indicators. Now, place a trade at the start of a new candle with 2 hours expiry.
How to make $50 per day using this strategy in the Philippines?
This strategy has the potential to earn you $50 per day in Philippines with an investment of $200. Deposit at least $200 with IQ Option or Binomo, and start trading while investing $20 in each trade. You have to win 3 consecutive trades to earn $50, some times you may need more number of trades to earn $50. You can find 5 to 10 trading opportunity confirming the strategy in 4 to 5 hours of observation.
Stop trading after you have made $50 on any day. Stop trading for the day if you lose more than $30 on any day. Start fresh again on next day.
The following points will help you avoid losses –
- Do not initiate a trade based on only one signal; the signals from all three indicators must match before you place a trade.
- The trade expiry should be double the time frame. If you apply the 1-hour chart, then trade with 2-3 hours expiry.
- This strategy works well in the US and European trading session. Avoid trading during news events and in the Asian trading session.
- Never trade more than 5 percent of your account in any single trade. Always study your trades and plan your risk strategy based upon your success rate.